Consignment Item Acceptability:
We ask that you bring your best 100 items. If you wish to bring anything over 100 items, we ask that you pay another $7 advertising fee. We ask that you bring no more than 200 items total.
- Newborn thru Juniors
- Maternity clothing items
Other Acceptable Items:
- Shoes up to 7 pairs
- Books (no adult only books)
- Movies (no rated R or unrated titles)
- Video games (no explicit titles)
- Toys (no missing or broken pieces, must include batteries & must be in working condition)
- Car seats (check for recalls first)
- Baby gear (including furniture and exercisers)
- Nursery items
- Children’s bedding
UPSCALE/ BOUTIQUE ITEMS:
We are now incorporating a boutique section in our sale. Consignors that have boutique items will get 80% on those items only. Brands that will be accepted as Boutique are American Girl, Baby Lulu, Baby Nay, Bailey Boys, Beaux et Belles, Cach Cach, Carriage Boutique, Castle & Crowns, Chez Ami, Deaux per Deaux, Hannah Anderson, Hannah Kate, Gap, Gymboree, Hartstrings, Hudson, Janie & Jack, Joe’s Jeans, Kelly Kids, Land’s End, Lucky Brand, Matilda Jane, Mini Boden, Naartjie, Peaches n’ Cream, Ralph Lauren, Rosalina & Strasburg.
***These items will need a special tag. You will need to add a “B” at the end of your consignor number when tagging these items to get the extra percentage. Ex: If your consignor number is AB1234, your upscale/ boutique items will be tagged with AB1234B.
- Stuffed animals
- Stained or torn items
- Items missing buttons or with broken zippers
- Toys with missing or broken pieces
- Explicit Books
- Explicit Movies
- Explicit Video Games
- Toys requiring but missing batteries
- Car seats under recall (check yours before dropping it off)
- More than 100 clothing items
- Home decor items (except for nursery items or obvious children’s bedding)
Most Important: Looking Glass does not accept recalled items. You, the consignor, are responsible for checking online for recalls for all items, otherwise the items may not be left for resale. You must sign a form in addition to your contract that states that you did research all items for recall before drop off and are not bringing any recalled items to Looking Glass for resale.
Will it sell?
We want you to bring your best 100 items to consign with us! If you have had it more than 5 years, it probably will not sell. Looking Glass also reserves the right to refuse any items that we either feel will not sell because of wear and tear or because they are out of date. This sale is a place to purchase clean up-to-date clothing and other items for children.